Do you like doing your part for a meaningful cause? Do you feel that you have something to give to the community? Would you like the chance to grow through valuable working experiences? Would you like to make a difference to someone's life — someone like you?
Sayoni is actively seeking volunteers to contribute to our growing needs. A wide range of opportunities are available, covering skills as diverse as copywriting, event organisation and academic research. You may volunteer for a one-off/short-term project or for a longer effort.
Whether you are a seasoned volunteer or completely new to volunteerism, we welcome you to apply with us and have a conversation.
Examples of our past and ongoing projects include:
- CEDAW advocacy at the United Nations
- Sayoni Summer Camp
- Queer Women Survey
- 'What If I'm gay?' A Coming Out Guide
- Talks and discussions, as part of Indignation or otherwise
- Community-building (dinner gatherings, Events, online Forum)
- Copywriting, editing, designing and maintaining the website and online media
To apply to become a volunteer, please complete our Volunteer Application Form. We will be in touch within 14 days.