Singapore LGBTQ Groups
- Free Community ChurchA congregation of diverse individuals and families which affirms that all individuals, including lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgendered persons, are individuals of sacred worth created in God’s image
- IndigNationSingapore's LGBT pride season
- Inter-University LGBT NetworkA network for organisations in Singapore universities to collaborate in fostering safer and more inclusive school communities for everyone regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity and expression
- NTU KaleidoscopeNTU community promoting equality and addressing discrimination on issues such as Sexual Orientation, Gender, Class, and Race.
- OogachagaA community-based counselling, support and personal development agency for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and questioning (LGBTQ) individuals, couples and families.
- People Like UsA Singapore gay and lesbian group focused on advocacy and public education
- Pink Dot SGAn annual non-profit event in support of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community in Singapore
- SgButterflyOnline portal for Singapore's transgender community
- SiGNeL (Singapore Gay News List)Email list for LGBT Singaporeans and residents run by People Like Us (dormant)
- The G Spot (Yale-NUS)A community of students from Yale-NUS who promote diversity and inclusivity
- The Gender Collective (NUS)Interest group from the National University of Singapore seeking to draw together people of all genders and sexual identities for discussion in a safe space
- The Purple AllianceA group of Singaporeans committed to supporting LGBTQ+ individuals. Organises events, outreach and health assistance
- Young Out Here (YOH)A youth community group, run by queer youths, for queer youths and their allies. Runs a social support group for queer youths aged 16 to 22.
Community Spaces for Queer Women
- HERSTORYOrganises parties for queer-identified women and a social network
- Pelangi Pride CentreLGBT community space and resource centre located in Singapore, runs a library with fiction and non-fiction books of LGBT interest
- Women's NiteProvides a safe, neutral and alcohol-free space for lesbians and bisexual women in Singapore to gather and discuss the issues relevant to their lives. Holds events on the last Saturday of every month.
Information and Advice for LGBTQ in Singapore
- HPB FAQ on SexualityInformation on LGBTQ sexuality and sex education from the Singapore Health Promotion Board
- Same But Different: A Singapore LGBT Legal Guide For Couples & Families
- Transgender SGAn information resource on being transgender and transitioning in Singapore
LGBTQ-Friendly Groups and Services in Singapore
- AWARE Support ServicesSingapore’s leading gender equality advocacy group's support services provide information and support for women who are in distress or at a time of uncertainty in their lives. Resources include Helpline, Befrienders (for victims of gender-based violence), counselling, legal clinic and Sexual Assault Care Centre.
- Counselling & Care CentreNon-governmental, non-profit agency offering counselling services. Known to be LGBT-friendly
LGBTQ Resources Around the World
- American Psychological Association (APA)Largest scientific and professional organisation representing psychology in the United States. This page explains the latest understanding about sexual orientation
- ASEAN SOGIE CaucusMade up of LGBTIQ activists from eight Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) countries, ASC advocates for the inclusion of sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression in ASEAN Human Rights Mechanisms
- Forgot To Mention (FTM)A Trans* advocacy movement with projects to illuminate the inequality and discrimination faced by trans* people.
- FridaeAsia-based media and services company focusing on the LGBT market
- Human Rights Watch - SingaporeSection on Singapore from an international organisation dedicated to defending and protecting human rights
- OutRight Action InternationalInternational organisation that advocates for people who experience discrimination/abuse based on sexual orientation, gender identity or expression
Created by SJL Creations, see more on http://www.sjlcreations.be